For Information

For Information…..This came through today.

“When the full application is submitted there will be a public planning meeting in Mylor and it will be advertised on the council’s website and  notice boards.

As to the application being referred to the full planning committee, I assume you mean Cornwall Council’s committee.

If this is so then you would need to lobby Councillor Tony Martin about this if the planning officer is of a mind to approve the application.

The parish council are only consultees in the process, in the event of a disagreement between the planning officer and the parish council, then it will be Councillor Martin who would make the decision as to whether it went to the full planning committee or not.

Therefore, if you have not already done so, I would suggest that you send your e mail to the planning office at Cornwall Council.”

So.. Letters (please) to the Planning Office, with copies to Councillor Martin it would seem.